For a real spicy kick, give the chicken as much time to marinate as you can
- Prep:5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins, plus marinating
- 425 cals, 4g fat per serving
- 1tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1tbsp light muscovado sugar
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 250g medium rice noodles
- bunch spring onions, sliced
Combine the curry paste, sugar and half the lime zest and juice. Slash the chicken breasts, place in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over the marinade. Marinate for 30 mins.
Preheat the grill to medium and cook the chicken for 20 mins, turning occasionally,until cooked through and lightly charred.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions and combine with remaining lime zest and juice, spring onions, pepper, soy sauce and coriander. Serve the noodles in warm bowls topped with the sliced chicken.