We all love M&S, especially their iconic meal deals that makes decadent food so much more affordable.
You’ll be pleased to hear that they’ve just launched a pizza meal deal, which has everything you need for a Saturday night in.
Loaded pizzas, two sides and a dessert will cost you as little as £10, which is an offer you simply can’t refuse.
Here’s what’s on the menu, if you needed convincing more:
• The Whole Hog Smoky sausage, spicy pulled pork and charred ham on a light and crispy base, and three-cheese blend
• Philly Steak Out Marinated beef brisket, sautéd onions and green peppers on a crisp and light base with a three cheeses
• Meatball Marinara Beef and pork meatballs and sautéd onions on a light, crisp base with three cheeses
• Chicken Out Buttermilk chicken, beechwood-smoked bacon and sweetcorn on a light, crisp base with three cheeses
• There’s also a vegetarian option, featuring mozzarella, tangy Cheddar and rich tomato sauce on a stonebaked base.
Each pizza uses M&S signature tomato sauce, which as we all know, is tangy and delicious.
Fancy making your own? Try our pizza dough recipe
You can treat yourself to two of the following sides, which is excellent for those of you who love cheese. We’ve got our eyes on those mozzarella sticks!
• Melting Mozzarella Sticks
• Crispy Breaded Mushrooms
• Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites
• 4 Stonebaked Garlic Breads
• Skinny Slaw and Potato Salad
• Sweet and Crunchy Salad
For dessert, you have the difficult choice of three cheesecakes. How can you possibly choose?!
• New York Vanilla Cheesecake
• Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
• Lemon & Ricotta Cheesecake
We don’t know about you, but we’ll be rushing out immediately to take advantage of this incredible deal. There’s nothing better than a quick and tasty meal with your favourite entertainment.
We’re not sure when the offer ends, but it’s available over the bank holiday weekend. What better way to indulge and enjoy time to yourself?