We all love M&S, especially their iconic meal deals that makes decadent food so much more affordable.
You’ll be pleased to hear that they’ve just launched a pizza meal deal, which has everything you need for a Saturday night in.
Loaded pizzas, two sides and a dessert will cost you as little as £10, which is an offer you simply can’t refuse.
Here’s what’s on the menu, if you needed convincing more:
• The Whole Hog Smoky sausage, spicy pulled pork and charred ham on a light and crispy base, and three-cheese blend
• Philly Steak Out Marinated beef brisket, sautéd onions and green peppers on a crisp and light base with a three cheeses
• Meatball Marinara Beef and pork meatballs and sautéd onions on a light, crisp base with three cheeses
• Chicken Out Buttermilk chicken, beechwood-smoked bacon and sweetcorn on a light, crisp base with three cheeses
• There’s also a vegetarian option, featuring mozzarella, tangy Cheddar and rich tomato sauce on a stonebaked base.
Each pizza uses M&S signature tomato sauce, which as we all know, is tangy and delicious.
Fancy making your own? Try our pizza dough recipe
You can treat yourself to two of the following sides, which is excellent for those of you who love cheese. We’ve got our eyes on those mozzarella sticks!
• Melting Mozzarella Sticks
• Crispy Breaded Mushrooms
• Mac 'n' Cheese Bites
• 4 Stonebaked Garlic Breads
• Skinny Slaw and Potato Salad
• Sweet and Crunchy Salad
For dessert, you have the difficult choice of three cheesecakes. How can you possibly choose?!
• New York Vanilla Cheesecake
• Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
• Lemon & Ricotta Cheesecake
We don’t know about you, but we’ll be rushing out immediately to take advantage of this incredible deal. There’s nothing better than a quick and tasty meal with your favourite entertainment.
We’re not sure when the offer ends, but it’s available over the bank holiday weekend. What better way to indulge and enjoy time to yourself?
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Lucy Buglass is a Digital Writer for What's on TV, Goodto.com, and Woman&Home. After finishing her degree in Film Studies at Oxford Brookes University she moved to London to begin her career. She's passionate about entertainment and spends most of her free time watching Netflix series, BBC dramas, or going to the cinema to catch the latest film releases.
Are you parenting your partner? 5 signs to look out for from a relationship psychologist
There are lots of signs you're parenting your partner - we've asked a relationship expert to break down five of them.
By Ellie Hutchings Published
School summer holidays should be shorter, new report recommends - we share what this could mean for the rest of the school year
A new report has recommended that the school summer holidays be cut to four weeks to improve pupil and teacher wellbeing
By Ellie Hutchings Published