Hear that? That’s the *CHOCOLATE KLAXON* calling all chocoholics – that’s everyone then, right? This delicious and FREE Thorntons cake has your name written all. over. it.
Everyone loves a freebie! Carry on reading for details of how to claim your free Alpine cake with any large hot drink purchased, then you can go on to enjoy discovering the rest of the delicious sweet and savoury cafe range on offer only at Thorntons.
Every month, the Essentials team bring you an amazing offer to seriously improve your day, and this month is no exception! Essentials are working with Thorntons to offer you lovely lot one of their mouth-wateringly tasty Alpine cakes – inspired by the intense flavours of its famous Alpine chocolates, you know the ones – for free!
And the best part? There are no tricky questions or ridiculous and insane requests, all you have to do is:
- Fill in your details below, including your name and email address
- You will receive an email into your inbox
- Check your junk folder just in case it’s gone in there!
- Print the voucher, or show staff the email on your phone.
- Alternatively, you can screenshot this page on your phone after you’ve entered your details, and take this page with you!
And, for the ultimate chocolate heaven, you just have to try a mug of Thorntons’ luxury hot chocolate to go with it.
Now all you need to do is choose who you’ll be sharing it with…
Terms & Conditions:
- Free single Alpine cake portion when you purchase any large drink. This offer is available in Thorntons Cafes only.
- The voucher is valid for one transaction only.
- Not available in supermarkets or online.
- Vouchers can only be used in the valid period.
- This offer is valid from 18 February to 31 March 2016, and is subject to availability.
- Thorntons reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Voucher is non-transferable and is worth 0.0001p.
- Damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Excludes Whitley Bay and Bridlington Cafe Thorntons locations.
If we’ve inspired you to make your own treat at home, we’d suggest making Mary Berry’s chocolate cake – it’s the perfect treat.