Spicy beef gives a real kick to these hearty tortillas - and they'll be ready in just 20 minutes
- 500g (1lb 2oz) beef mince
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1tsp sunflower oil
- 8 flour tortillas
- 200g (7oz) fresh tomato salsa
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 200g (7oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Fry the mince over a high heat until brown, then drain off the fat and stir in the paprika and cayenne pepper. Cook for 3 mins. Season.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add a tortilla to the pan and top with a quarter of the mince, some tomato salsa, spring onion, Cheddar and coriander, and finish with another tortilla. Press down firmly.
- Turn the filled tortillas over with a palette knife and cook for a further 2 mins. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Cut each tortilla into six wedges and serve with a green salad.
Top Tip for making Cheese and spicy beef tortillas
Half a tortilla will be plenty for young children.