A really big sandwich that is packed full with leftover Christmas turkey, stuffing, sausage and salad leaves. A quick and easy snack for 2 people that will use up any leftovers you might have.
- 6 slices granary bread
- 6 tsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 4 tsp cooked stuffing
- 4 cooked chipolatas, halved lengthways
- 2 handfuls of rocket and chard salad or other leaves
- 4 cocktail sticks
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with the mayonnaise. Top 2 slices of bread with the turkey slices and cranberry sauce.
- Put a second slice of bread, mayonnaise-side up, on top, then pile on the stuffing, halved chipolatas and a handful of salad leaves.
- Put the last slice of bread on top. Push 2 cocktail sticks into each sandwich to hold them together, then cut the sandwich in half and serve.
Top Tip for making Christmas club sandwich
This sandwich can be made with chicken. Add some cold bread sauce too.