Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
An exotic twist on an old favourite, made sweet with delicious condensed milk. A perfect dinner party pudding.
- 175g pudding rice
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 limes
- 400ml coconut milk
- 425ml water
- 297g sweetened condensed milk or 100g sugar
- Rough diced mango
- Brown sugar
- Place pudding rice, finely grated rind and juice of 2 limes, coconut milk and 425 ml water into a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer very gently, uncovered for 25 mins stirring occasionally.
- Stir in can sweetened condensed milk or sugar and leave to cool slightly.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and scatter with roughly diced ripe mango and brown sugar.