Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Crackling, ham hock and apple toasts are the perfect grown-up canape made with tender ham and crispy crackling - they are SO tasty and dangerously moreish. They are so simple to assemble are ready in just 10 mins, but they look seriously impressive. These are perfect for passing round at a party as they are so easy to pick up with your fingers. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
- 6 pieces of granary bread
- butter, for spreading
- 2 x 120g packs Marks & Spencer Shredded Ham Hock with Caramelised Apple
- 8 Waitrose Party Pork Crackling Sticks
- small handful parsley, finely chopped
- Toast the pieces of granary bread and spread with butter while still warm. Using a serrated knife, cut each piece of toast into 4 squares.
- Top with the ham hock. Break 8 Waitrose Party Pork Crackling Sticks in half and put one piece on each canapé.
- Sprinkle over finely chopped parsley to serve. For the best results, serve these straight away while still warm.