Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A simple roast lamb recipe from essentials magazine. This feta cheese and black olive crusted rack of lamb is so quick to cook and utterly delicious.
Looking for more easy lamb chop recipes to make - check out our super helpful guide!
- 2 racks of lamb (6 cutlets on each)
- 1tbsp mint jelly
- 100g rosemary and garlicbreadcrumbs
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ x 110g jar pitted black olives, chopped
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6). Brush the lamb racks with the mint jelly.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest, olives, feta and olive oil. Press onto the lamb racks. Transfer to a greased baking tray and roast for 30-40 mins (depending on how well-done you like your meat).
- Rest for 10 mins before carving.
Top Tip for making Feta and black olive crusted rack of lamb
Top tip: Juicy meat with a delicious crust – you may need to pick it up with your fingers!
Remember to take the lamb out of the fridge half an hour beforehand or it’ll take quite a bit longer to cook.