Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
For a frightening Halloween feast, kids will love these chunky Frankenstein fingers made with chunky carrots - perfect for dipping
- 1 tub guacamole, houmous or any other dip
- 5 baby carrots
- 4 large carrots
- Stuffed green olives
- Red grapes
- Almond flakes
- Sour cream
- Fill a small bowl with ready-made guacamole, houmous or otherfavourite dip.
- Take 5 baby carrots and take a thin slice off the tipof each. Then use the knife to make a small incision at the base ofthis cut and push a flaked almond into the slot to look like fingernails!
- Arrange the carrots into the dip so they look like fingers.
- For the sheep's eyes, peel 4 carrots and thickly slice. Slice a fewgreen stuffed olives and red grapes.
- Top each carrot slice with a blob of sour cream and the slicedgrapes or olives. Arrange the eyes in pairs on a serving plate.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
The Revlon Blow Dry Brush the internet lost its mind over is so cheap for Amazon Prime Day
The best-selling Revlon Blow Dry Brush that went viral online has been price slashed
By Caitlin Elliott • Published
Mum shares insanely easy and cheap hack to clean the pesky dust behind your radiators
By Selina Maycock • Published
25 best Halloween movies for kids and adults
By Grace Walsh • Published