Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Frosé is the most on trend drink to serve up at parties or get-togethers. This sweet and refreshing cocktail is the most Instagram-friendly drink of the moment. Rosé wine is a popular choice to sip on alongside a light lunch, and our frosé recipe takes this experience to a whole new level. Choose a full bodied rosé wine for your frosé to get the results with the best flavour and colour. This cocktail recipe is so easy to make, but is always a great talking point for your guests. It can be prepared in advance and then blended at the last minute, making your life as a host much easier. Frosé is a grown up slushie that is perfect for long, fun evenings with friends. Frosé is a fun, impressive and enjoyable drink that is also so easy to make thanks to our foolproof recipe. Mix things up at your next party and serve up a sweet and stylish batch of frosé.
- 750ml bottle full-bodied rosé, such as Marquesa de la Cruz Garnacha
- 150g strawberries, hulled
- 100g caster sugar
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 6tbsp Campari
- Mint sprigs, to garnish
- Pour the wine into a freezer-proof container, seal and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. (It won’t freeze solid.)
- Meanwhile, put the fruit, sugar, lemon juice and 100ml water in a pan to simmer for 2 mins.
- Strain through a sieve, pressing the fruit with the back of the spoon, to extract the juice. Pour into an ice-cube tray and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, pour the semi- frozen wine into the blender with the Campari and half the fruit syrup. Blitz until fairly smooth. Taste and add more of the fruit ice cubes, if you like.
- Pour the slushy semi-frozen liquid into glasses, add a couple of mint sprigs and serve immediately.