Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This so-simple-to-make dessert tastes absolutely divine - and it's seriously impressive at dinner parties
Want to make sure you're doing everything to make the perfect coffee drink? Then why not follow our simple guide on how to make iced coffee for the perfect result every time.
- 1tbsp good-quality instant coffee granules or powder
- 30g (1oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces, plus a little extra, grated, to decorate
- 1tbsp brandy or dark rum
- 2 medium eggs, separated
- 142ml (¼pt) pot double cream
- 60g (2oz) caster sugar
- Put the coffee, 1tbsp of hot water and the chocolate in a small bowl and microwave on full power for 30 seconds, or melt over a pan of simmering water. Add the brandy or rum and stir to make a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl, whisk the cream in another bowl and whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a third large bowl until thick and creamy.
- To the third bowl, add the chocolate sauce and mix well, then fold in the cream. Lastly, fold in the egg whites.
- Pour into six small ramekins or eight espresso-size cups or glasses. Freeze for about 4 hours.
- To serve, take out of the freezer 10 mins before serving and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Top Tip for making Iced coffee soufflé
You can keep these desserts in the freezer for up to one month.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Coconut milk panna cotta
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Michel Roux's cheese soufflé
Michel Roux is a French-born restaurateur working in Britain and is one of the most highly acclaimed chefs in the world. Michel has appeared in two television series and written several successful cookery books including 'Eggs' published in 2005.
By Micheal Roux Jr • Published
Chai latte cheesecake bars
By Keiron George • Published
These coconut macaroons are an amazing three-ingredient recipe and they're ready in less than 20 minutes. A quick and easy sweet.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Chocolate orange cake
This more-ish chocolate orange cake is great for making with the kids in the holidays. Make sure you get first dibs on licking the chocolate bowl though!
By Jessica Dady • Published
Gordon Ramsay's Black Forest cake
A beautiful, decadent Black Forest cake with moist chocolate sponge and kirsch-soaked cherries. A truly epic teatime treat.
By Gordon Ramsay • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Is the Wim Hof Method healthy? Wim Hof's new TV show Freeze the Fear explained
By Selina Maycock • Published
Ben & Jerry's is launching a line of doggie dessert treats
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published