This Mexican chicken pizza recipe is so simple! A quick and easy chicken and sun-dried tomato puree pizza. If you use ready-made pizza dough, it takes only 15 mins to bake! The Mexican chicken is full of flavour and works wonders with the soft pizza base and rich tomato based sauce. This family sized pizza will serve around 4 people and will take only 10 mins to prep. This recipe is a great way of using up leftover chicken from your Sunday roast and makes the perfect Monday dinner treat - the kids will love it! You could even get them helping out making and topping the pizza too before you takeover to pop into the oven. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and reheated the next day for lunch. Serve with salad and new potatoes for a hearty meal.
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree
- 60g (2oz) ready-grated mozzarella
- 130g pack sliced Mexican Chilli Chicken
- 10-12 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pea tops
- Set the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Put the pizza bases on a heavy baking sheet. On each pizza base, spread 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree.
- Arrange the sliced chicken and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 mins and garnish with pea tops.
Top Tip for making Mexican chicken pizza
You can use ham instead of chicken if you like.