Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Mini baked doughnuts are so easy to make as they are baked, not fried. All you need is a 12-hole doughnut pan and some everyday ingredients and you can make these mini doughnuts in no time. These little chocolate bites are decorated with chocolate and sprinkles. You can make 12 in one go so they are a fun party treat and you can easily scale the recipe up to make more. Store our mini baked doughnuts in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Frylight olive oil spray
- 50g self-raising flour, plus a pinch of baking powder
- 30g cocoa powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 50ml milk
- 1 egg
- Knob of butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g milk or white chocolate, melted
- Your favourite sprinkles, to decorate
- Heat the oven to 160C, gas 3. Lightly spray a 12-hole doughnut pan with oil. Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa and a pinch of salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar. In a jug, whisk together the milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract. Make a well in the flour, pour in the egg mixture and stir.
- Fill each of the doughnut moulds ¾ full with the batter. Bake for 8-10 mins, or until firm and springy to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins.
- Dip one side of a doughnut into melted chocolate and decorate, before leaving to set on a wire rack.
Top Tip for making Mini baked doughnuts
These doughnuts are baked which makes them a little bit healthier than the deep-fried version.