Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Parma ham and mozzarella bites make delicious no cook party food that are so easy to make, you'll be done in 10 minutes flat! You can make these in advance and then pop them in the fridge until you're ready to serve, making them a great one to make ahead and feed to your guests when they first arrive
- 2 x 90g packs (8 slices in each) Parma ham
- 50g pack wild rocket
- 150g pack mini mozzarella
- 240g pack sun-blush tomatoes
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- Lay a sheet of Parma ham on a board, add a few rocket leaves, a ball of mozzarella and a sun-blush tomato, season and roll into a neat wrap. Repeat with all the Parma ham slices.
- Put on a platter drizzled with balsamic glaze and serve immediately or chill for a few hours until ready to serve.
Top Tip for making Parma ham and mozzarella bites
Make these bites vegetarian by replacing the Parma ham with Quorn ham.