Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A deliciously different way to enjoy burgers
- 450g lean pork mince
- 1 bunch finely sliced spring onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 75g Stilton, cut into chunks
- 4 country rolls
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 40g bag mixed sallad leaves
- 4tbsp fruity chutney
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- small apple, sliced
- Combine the mince, spring onions, egg, parsley and sage, and season well. Shape into 4 large burgers. Push cheese into the centre of each burger, making sure that it's completely encased in the meat.
- Heat grill to medium and grill burgers for 15-20 mins until cooked and lightly browned.
- To serve, split and toast the rolls, spread each base with mayo and add salad leaves. Top with the burger, spoon over the chutney and scatter with the sliced onion and apple.
Top Tip for making Pork and Stilton burgers
You can really get ahead with these burgers if you're cooking for a crowd – just make up, place on a plate, cover with cling film and chill overnight