This quick cheesecake recipe is a really speedy dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth in only 30 minutes. Make individual cheesecakes that look really pretty and taste just as great with fresh strawberries. They're the perfect size to dish up at a dinner party to impress friends and family but because they're so simple, they're just as nice any day of the week when you need a quick fix for your sweet tooth! There's no cooking involved with this cheesecake which makes it even easier to make and it's super creamy which makes it an absolute dream to eat!
- 125g (4oz) - about 11 biscuits or half a pack of Crinkle Crunch or similar
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 250g (8oz) curd cheese
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- 3tbsp milk
- 142ml pot double cream
- 300g (10oz) fresh raspberries
- 250g (8oz) fresh strawberries, sliced
- Put the biscuits in a strong polythene bag and crush them with a rolling-pin - but not too finely.
- Beat the orange zest into the curd cheese in a large bowl, with 3tbsp of the caster sugar, until smooth, then beat in the milk. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape and fold it into the cheese mixture.
- Mash about a quarter of the raspberries with a quarter of the strawberries and 1tbsp sugar, until smooth. Choose the squashiest ones and use a potato masher. Sieve the purée to remove the pips.
- Divide half the biscuit mixture between six tumblers, then spoon over half the cheese mixture, some fruit and a little sauce. Sprinkle with the rest of the crumbs, cheese mixture, fruit and sauce. Serve within 30 mins.
Top Tip for making Quick cheesecake
If you can't find fresh raspberries, you can use frozen ones instead.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Espresso Martini chocolate pots
Whizz these Espresso Martini chocolate pots up in 10 minutes for your dinner party – a perfect, lightly boozy dessert...
By Jess Meyer Published
Chai latte cheesecake bars
By Keiron George Published
White chocolate passion fruit mousse
Easy to make ahead, these deceptively light and low-carb white chocolate passion fruit mousse are a dream...
By Jessica Ransom Published
Gingerbread cuckoo clock
A festive project that doubles as a decoration with the ultimate wow factor!
By Rose Fooks Published
Air fryer French toast bites
If you like French toast, you're going to love these air fryer French toast bites - the perfect weekend treat...
By Nathan Anthony Published
Air fryer fish tacos
Say hello to these mouthwatering air fryer fish tacos ready and on the table in just 20 minutes...
By Nathan Anthony Published