On a diet? You can still enjoy a cheeky weekend pizza with Rosemary Conley's diet four cheese pizza recipe. Full of flavour and ready in just 45 mins
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g tomato passata
- Pinch Italian seasoning
- 1 large ready-made pizza base, we used Sainsbury's Thin & Crispy 10" Pizza Base
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 50g ricotta cheese
- 20g Gorgonzola cheese
- 30g low-fat mature cheese, grated
- 2tsp Parmesan, or vegetarian alternative, grated
- a few basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the onion, garlic, passata and Italian seasoning in a blender and grind coarsely.
- Place the pizza base on a non-stick baking tray. Spoon the tomato mixture over leaving a border around the edge. Scatter with the sliced chilli and cover with all the cheeses. Bake near the top of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving scatter with shredded basil. Serve hot with a tossed salad.
Top Tip for making Quick four-cheese pizza
Pizza bases can be stored and cooked from frozen for a quick meal.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Weight Watchers florentine pizza recipe
This Weight Watchers Florentine pizza is delicious! Don't miss out on a tasty pizza treat and opt instead for this healthy version - a classic favourite to have without ruining your diet.
By WW (Weight Watchers) • Published
Spooky Halloween pizza
This spooky Halloween pizza is so cute, with scary ghosts and big black spiders crawling across it. Made using shop bought pizzas bases, it's quick and easy to make.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Pissaladière is a French variation on the classic Italian pizza. We've topped ours with with onions, olives and anchovies - delicious!
By Jules Mercer • Published
Tiramisu crepe stack
Give a humble pancake the ultimate transformation with this easy but showstopping tower of coffee pancakes...
By Jess Meyer • Published
Creamy mushroom and blue cheese buckwheat galettes
Buckwheat will give these pancakes a pleasant savoury flavour, as well as making them gluten-free...
By Rose Fooks • Published
Munchies skillet cookie
A gooey, delicious cookie baked in a skillet. A great dessert for sharing with loved ones...
By Jess Meyer • Published
When does autumn start? First day of autumn 2022
If you're wondering when does autumn start in the UK, we reveal the official date and month that marks the end of summer and the beginning of autumn
By Ellie Hutchings • Last updated
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
When do the clocks go forward and when does spring start in 2023?
We explain when the clocks go forward, why the clocks change and when spring starts in 2023.
By Ellie Hutchings • Published