Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Rosé and red berry jellies are summer in a glass! These grown-up jellies made with wine and juicy berries are a breeze to make, delicious and they're fat free too! They are the perfect way to finish off a barbecue, a picnic in the sun, or just as delicious enjoyed at home if the weather doesn't permit being outdoors! Make sure you've got something to distract the kids with, though, as they look super delicious but because of the rosé, they're an adults-only dessert!
- 350ml rosé wine
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 1tbsp elderflower cordial, optional
- About 600g fruit: 250g each strawberries and raspberries, plus 125g blueberries
- Bring about half the wine to a simmer in a small pan. Take off the heat, sprinkle in the sugar and whisk in the gelatine, one sheet at a time, until it dissolves.
- Pour into a large jug, and stir in the rest of the wine and elderflower cordial, if using. Cool.
- Pack the fruit into 6 glasses and pour in the cooled, almost-setting wine mixture. Chill for 2 hours, or until set.
Top Tip for making Rosé and red berry jellies
If the gelatine doesn’t dissolve, put the pan back on a low heat until it does.