Triple tested: Use feta and sweetcorn to liven up gem lettuce. The lemony yogurt dressing makes it a refreshing summer salad. Brought to you by Essentials magazine
- 150g green beans, blanched and cooled
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, halved, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces, torn
- 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 2tsp poppy seeds
- 100ml natural yogurt
- Few sprigs mint and coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, toss together the green beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, little gem lettuces, sweetcorn and feta.
For the dressing, whisk together poppy seeds, natural yogurt, mint and coriander, the juice of 1 lemon and extra virgin olive oil. Chill, and pour over salad to serve.