A light, delicate and healthy pasta dish. Garnish with wild rocket to add a little extra kick.
- 350g (12oz) penne pasta
- 90ml (6tbsp) light virgin olive oil
- 350g (12oz) salmon fillet
- 350g (12oz) large cooked and peeled prawns, tails left on
- 100g (4oz) mushrooms, wiped and halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 75g (3oz) wild rocket, finely chopped
- Few wild rocket leaves, to garnish
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 mins or according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat 15ml (1tbsp) of the oil in a large nonstick frying pan and fry the salmon for 4-5 mins on each side until just cooked through. Remove with a fish slice. Add the prawns and mushrooms to the pan and fry over a high heat for 3-4 mins.
- Drain the pasta well and return to the pan. Using a fork, flake the cooked salmon, discarding any skin and bones, and toss into the pasta along with the prawns and mushrooms.
- Wipe the frying pan clean with some kitchen paper and add the remaining oil, lemon juice and chopped rocket. Heat through gently, then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the pasta and toss well to mix. Serve immediately, garnished with a few wild rocket leaves.