Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Cooked with roasted cherry tomatoes, this simple haddock recipe is packed with flavour for a quick and easy dinner.
This recipe is also part of our one-month hassle-free meal planner
- 2 undyed smoked haddock fillets, skinned
- 4 rashers dry-cure smoked back bacon
- Olive oil
- 4 sprigs of cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Place the tomatoes around the fishthen season these with sea salt and pepper; only season the fish parcel with pepper as the smoked fish will be salty enough. Drizzle all over with oil.
- Place the baking sheet near the top of a preheated oven (230°C, 450F° gas mark 8) for 10-15 mins or until the fish is just cooked and the skins of the tomatoes starts to split. Using a fish slice, transfer the fish to warm serving plates, place the tomatoes on top then pour over the pan juices.
- Serve with a green salad and good-quality bread.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Smoked haddock in mushroom sauce
This smoked haddock in mushroom sauce is creamy and delicious and perfect for sharing. Serve with new potatoes or rice
By Nichola Palmer • Published
Healthy fish and chips
Healthy fish and chips is a lightened up version of a Friday night fish supper. The flavour packed crumb coating is a great alternative to batter.
By Jess Findlay • Published
Fish chowder is a creamy and filling soup that's full of good-for-you fish and chunky veg. The perfect thing to warm you up on a winter evening.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Rose Turkish Delight
Learn how to make traditional rose Turkish delight in the comfort of your own kitchen. This classic recipe is so easy to follow and makes delicious sweets each time.
By Sue McMahon • Published
Broccoli and salmon pasta
This superfood-packed broccoli and salmon pasta recipe is full of protein and contains a third of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C
By Jessica Dady • Published
Chocolate Swiss roll
Our easy chocolate Swiss roll recipe is a classic! With a delicious creamy filling, it's easier to make than you may think.
By Jessica Dady • Published
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
Who won The Great British Sewing Bee? The 2022 champion revealed
Here's who won The Great British Sewing Bee last night...
By Selina Maycock • Last updated
Cyber Monday travel deals: Save on trips at British Airways, easyJet and Virgin Atlantic with these late Black Friday discounts
By Grace Walsh • Published