Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A delicious spicy salad made with leftover turkey and a mild spice dressing. This is a great no-cook dish for busy days
- 2 tbs mango chutney
- 1 tbs tikka masala curry paste
- 200g tub Greek yogurt
- 5 tbs mayonnaise
- 400g (14oz) cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Put the mango chutney into a bowl with the curry paste, Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add the turkey chunks and the coriander leaves, stirring well. Serve with baby spinach, or any salad of your choice.
Top Tip for making Spicy turkey salad
Serve spoonfuls of this curry in Little Gem lettuce leaves for a party snack.