This quick and easy pasta dinner is packed with delicious flavours, from bacon lardons and Stilton cheese to fresh herbs and leafy spinach.
- 50g (2oz) Stilton cheese, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 175g (6oz) unsmoked bacon lardons
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 150g (5oz) linguine pasta, cooked as per pack instruction
- 1tbsp each of fresh parsley, chives and basil chopped
- 75g (3oz) sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- Large handful spinach
Heat oil in a large pan and cook together the bacon lardons and onion for 3-4 mins – until the onion is soft (but not browned) and bacon lardons are cooked through.
Add cooked linguine and Stilton cheese, then toss together.
Add fresh herbs, sugar snap peas and spinach, stir through and serve.