A refreshing fruity punch is made with ready made fruit juice with an added hint of tequila. It is easy and quick to make
- 1l carton fruit juice (we used apple, raspberry and guava)
- 150-200ml (5-7fl oz) tequila
- ½ x 1l bottle lemonade
- Ice and slices of lime
- Pour the fruit juice into a large jug and mix in the tequila.
- Add the lemonade to taste.
- Add ice to keep the drink cool, and serve with slices of lime.
Top Tip for making Tropical punch
This punch is also lovely made with pineapple juice, and with a few sprigs of mint added to it.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.