This cute little munchkin is a must for kids parties, and great for getting fussy eater's to tuck in.
- 170g/ 6oz wafer thin turkey ham
- 4 Small floured rolls
- Butter or margarine
- Mayonnaise or salad cream
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 8 Raisins or sultanas
- 8 Cucumber slices
- Cut rolls in half and spread with butter or margarine.
- Cut a 'v' shape out of the front of the upper half of the rolls to create teeth.
- Spread rolls with mayonnaise or salad cream if required.
- Place pieces of turkey ham onto the bottom half of the roll, and top with curly lettuce. Ensure turkey ham and lettuce spills out of the sides.
- Place top half of roll onto the lettuce layer.
- Push a cherry tomato and then a sultana or raisin, onto a cocktail stick. Push cocktail sticks into the top of the roll to make the munchkin's eyes.
- Place 2 slices of cucumber underneath the front of each roll to form the feet.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or a healthy apple.