Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Watermelon, Serrano ham and feta on skewers are SO easy to assemble but make really smart party food. You might think it sounds like a bit of an odd match but trust us, they go together perfectly, and with the salty feta it's a really great snack. These pretty bites take just 15 mins to make 28, so you won't be spending lots of time cooking before guests arrive, which means more time to relax and get ready.
- 2x175g packs fresh watermelon chunks
- 14 slices Serrano ham
- 200g block of feta cheese
- fresh mint
- black pepper
- Drain the packets of fresh watermelon chunks well and set aside.
- Cut 14 slices Serrano ham in half, then cut a 200g block of feta into 28 cubes.
- To assemble, thread the watermelon, ham and feta onto mini cocktail skewers with fresh garden mint, then season with black pepper.
Top Tip for making Watermelon, cured ham and feta
You can make and chill these up to 3 hrs before serving.