Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Enjoy strawberries at their juiciest and best. They taste good on their own but even better with white chocolate!
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, broken into squares
- 60g (2oz) unsalted butter
- 150ml (¼ pint) double cream
- 500g (1lb) strawberries
- Wooden skewers
- Put the white chocolate, butter, cream and vanilla into a small pan or bowl, set over a pan of simmering water.
- Heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally, for about 5 mins.
- Thread the strawberries on to wooden skewers and dip in the chocolate fondue, to serve.