Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Triple tested: Light and zesty, these make a great TV snack, or cook them on the BBQ. Brought to you by Essentials magazine
- 1 lime
- 2tbsp honey
- 11⁄2tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 500g free-range organic chicken mini fillets
- Bread rolls
- Garlic mayo
- Salad leaves
- To make this chicken breast recipe (opens in new tab), put the zest and juice of a lime, honey and coriander seeds into a large dish. Stir to combine, season well, then add the free-range organic chicken mini fillets.
- Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, then cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins, or up to 12 hours, before cooking.
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot, add the chicken and cook for 5-6mins on each side, or until thoroughly cooked through. Serve in bread rolls with some garlic mayo and salad leaves.
Top Tip for making Lime and coriander chicken burgers
Only cook the marinated chicken you need, freeze the rest for when you need an instant freezer dinner solution.