Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
These mini Angel Delight cheesecakes are so easy to make and taste delicious too. Angel Delight is popular with children and adults alike, so these little cakes could become a new family favourite! A layer of Madeira is hidden under a tempting strawberry Angel Delight and cream cheese topping. These no-bake cheesecakes can be made in just a few moments and are a great way of getting young children involved in the kitchen. If you're looking for a way to entertain the little ones when you're stuck indoors, this is a great option as they're not only really easy to make but they're also super tasty so you can enjoy them once you're done making them!
- 300g Madeira cake
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 x 59g sachet of strawberry Angel Delight
- 100g white chocolate
- Sprinkles to decorate (optional)
- Hunt out your prettiest cupcake cases and ask your child to place a case into 8 holes of a muffin tin.
- Weigh the Madeira cake into a large mixing bowl. Your little helper can use their hands to crumble up the cake.
- The crumbled Madeira will form the base of each Angel Delight cake, so use your hands to gather up a handful of crumbs and squeeze into a ball. Place the ball into one of the cupcake cases and use your fingers to press the ball down and into all the edges of the paper case. Make sure the cake is well compacted, level and halfway up the sides of the paper case. Now your child can take over and repeat the process 7 more times!
- To make the Angel Delight topping, weigh the chocolate and then break it up into squares. Place the squares of chocolate into a microwaveable mixing bowl and heat in the microwave, on high, for 15 to 20 second bursts, until the chocolate melts. Leave the chocolate to cool.
- Meanwhile, your budding chef can help to weigh the cream cheese into a medium sized mixing bowl. They can then beat the cream cheese with a whisk or wooden spoon until it is smooth. Pour in the sachet of sweet smelling Angel Delight and stir to combine. The strawberry Angel Delight will turn the cream cheese a pretty pink!
- Next, the melted white chocolate can be stirred into the cream cheese mixture.
- Your little helper can now spoon the Angel Delight topping onto the top of each cake base. There should be enough mixture to fill each paper case right to the top.
- Sprinkle over some star sprinkles or any other decoration of your choice.
Top Tip for making Mini Angel Delight cheesecakes
Keep your Angel Delight cakes chilled in the fridge, in the unlikely event that they don't all get eaten straightaway!