Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
The idea behind this Slimming World sweet banana pot is so simple, we can't believe we hadn't thought of it sooner! Livening up your usual fruit and yogurt with a spoonful of sweetener and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon is a great way to add flavour to this pud without adding extra sugars or calories. Banana is our favourite, but you could use this recipe on any other fruit that takes your fancy.
- 3tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 1tsp sweetener, or to taste
- 1 banana, sliced
- Grated nutmeg or a pinch of cinnamon
- Mix the yogurt and sweetener in a ramekin or small bowl and stir in the banana.
- Dust with a little nutmeg or cinnamon to eat.
Top Tip for making Slimming World's sweet banana pot
For an extra-sweet treat, add 1 level teaspoon of runny honey.