Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Slimming World's mango chicken with coleslaw is ready in only 20 mins making it a great healthy lunch or light dinner that the whole family can enjoy in minutes. This summer dish is served with freshly made coleslaw packed with crunchy white cabbage, carrot, red onion and drizzled in lime juice. The tender cuts of chicken work wonders with the mango and paprika. It's a great way to transform your chicken thighs.
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
For the coleslaw:
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Put the chicken in a shallow bowl with the smoked paprika and lemon juice and mix well. Preheat the grill to its highest setting (or heat a griddle until very hot).
- Cook the chicken for 7 minutes, then turn the chunks over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make the mango dressing by mixing the mango, coriander, ½ teaspoon of salt and the lime juice with a good twist of black pepper. Set aside.
- Make the coleslaw by mixing together the cabbage, carrots, red onion, white wine vinegar and lime juice with some seasoning in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the coleslaw, then spoon the mango dressing over the top.
Top Tip for making Slimming World's mango chicken with coleslaw
Eat warm, or cool, cover and chill until you’re ready to eat.