Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
You can't rush a baked potato, but this combination with tuna, red onion and cottage cheese is worth the wait.
Like this? You're going to love our jacket potato fillings.
- 2 medium baking potatoes e.g. Estima or Marfona, scrubbed
- 100g tin tuna in brine, drained
- 5cm (2in) piece cucumber, finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 50g (2oz) cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6). Bake the potatoes for 75-90 mins or until tender.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together. Cut the potatoes in half and fill with tuna mixture. Serve immediately.
Top Tip for making Tuna and onion jacket potatoes
If really short of time, part-cook the baking potatoes in the microwave then finish cooking in the oven at 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6) to crisp the skins.