This wholesome, delicious Quorn sausage bake might be easy on the waistline but it doesn't compromise on flavour.
This family-sized Weight Watchers Quorn sausage bake created by WW – the new Weight Watchers, is the perfect option for vegetarians. This recipe serves 4 people and will take only 40 mins to cook. It's a real crowd pleaser using lower fat Quorn sausages instead of meat sausages, tinned chopped tomatoes for a rich tomato sauce and fat-reduced mature vegetarian cheese to make it even more guilt-free.
This sausage bake uses spaghetti but you can use all different varieties of pasta including penne or bows - the choice is yours! A portion of this mouth-watering bake works out at only 10 SmartPoints per serving.
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 6 Quorn sausages, sliced thickly
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsps tomato ketchup
- 500ml vegetable stock, made with 1 cube
- 150g frozen peas
- 50g fat-reduced mature vegetarian cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and put a baking tray on the centre shelf. Mist a 23cm square baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Roughly break up the spaghetti into the dish and add the Quorn sausages.
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs, smoked paprika, ketchup and stock. Season to taste, pour into the dish and stir to combine everything.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil. Put it on the preheated tray and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the spaghetti is almost tender.
- Remove the foil, stir in the peas, then scatter the cheese on top. Bake uncovered for a final 5 minutes. Divide between 4 warmed plates or bowls to serve.
Top Tip for making Weight Watchers Quorn sausage bake
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
If you’re looking for low calorie meals that you can enjoy on the Weight Watchers plan, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got lots of mouth-watering Weight Watchers recipes here at Goodto.com ranging from breakfast to dinner, from lunch to dessert. Following the Weight Watchers diet has never been easier.
Weight Watchers butternut squash tortilla
Weight Watchers butternut squash and spinach tortilla is a quick, filling and delicious lunch option.
By WW (Weight Watchers) Published
Rosemary Conley's Quorn lasagne
Rosemary Conley's Quorn lasagne recipe is delicious - it uses Quorn mince instead of beef to make this tasty vegetarian lasagne low in fat.
By Rosemary Conley Published
Quorn rice bowl
Frozen food is just as nutritious and tasty as using fresh foods. This healthy low-fat bowl of quorn, bean and spinach soup is made from food straight from the freezer and just as quick to prepare.
By Karen Whitehead Published
Gingerbread cuckoo clock
A festive project that doubles as a decoration with the ultimate wow factor!
By Rose Fooks Published
Air fryer French toast bites
If you like French toast, you're going to love these air fryer French toast bites - the perfect weekend treat...
By Nathan Anthony Published
Air fryer fish tacos
Say hello to these mouthwatering air fryer fish tacos ready and on the table in just 20 minutes...
By Nathan Anthony Published