Weight Watchers Foods fruity plum twist turns your regular rice pudding into a spice-infused wonder thanks to the cinnamon, ginger and star anise. Ready in just 10 minutess, this dessert is ideal if you fancy something sweet but guilt-free.
- 200g plums, halved, stoned and sliced
- 1 star anise
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 x 120g pots Weight Watchers Foods vanilla rice
- Place the plums, spices and sweetener in a small pan with 2 tbsp cold water.
- Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the plums are just tender.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat the Weight Watchers Foods vanilla rice.
- Divide the vanilla rice between 2 warm serving bowls and spoon the spiced plums over the top, discarding the star anise. Serve immediately.
Top Tip for making Weight Watchers rice pudding with spiced plums
The softer the plums, the quicker they will cook.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
If you’re looking for low calorie meals that you can enjoy on the Weight Watchers plan, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got lots of mouth-watering Weight Watchers recipes here at Goodto.com ranging from breakfast to dinner, from lunch to dessert. Following the Weight Watchers diet has never been easier.