Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Make a Weight Watchers spaghetti bake with leeks, cherry tomatoes and a soft cheese sauce. Serve with a light watercress and rocket salad for dinner or as a hearty lunch. This delicious dish is really easy to make and tastes delicious too. Serving 4 people, this one-pot wonder takes 50 mins to prepare and cook. A portion of this spaghetti bake works out at only 8 ProPoints per serving. If you want to make this dish extra healthy, swap the spaghetti for wholewheat or wholemeal pasta instead. If you don't have spaghetti you could swap them for penne instead.
- 1 slice Weight Watchers Foods white Danish bread
- 200g dried spaghetti
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 500g leeks, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 450ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200g Weight Watchers Foods soft cheese with roasted onion and chives
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- Watercress and rocket salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas mark 4.
- Blitz the Weight Watchers Foods white Danish bread in a food processor to make crumbs. Set aside.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the spaghetti. Simmer for 8 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mist a large pan with cooking spray and add the leeks and garlic. Fry over a medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until the leeks are softened.
- Warm the milk in a pan with the Weight Watchers Foods soft cheese with roasted onion and chives. Simmer for 5 minutes, whisking. Stir into the leeks.
- Add the pasta to the sauce with the cherry tomatoes.
- Toss to mix and season to taste. Transfer the pasta and sauce to an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve between 4 plates with the watercress and rocket salad.
Top Tip for making Weight Watchers spaghetti bake
If you haven't got spaghetti in the cupboard swap it for tagliatelle or penne instead