Love salmon? Then you’ll adore this tasty new way to serve it. Weight Watchers tandoori salmon with spicy mango salsa coats the salmon in a delicious curry marinade and serve with a spicy salsa for a real fiery meal. The easy to make marinade is made from curry paste, fat-free plain yogurt and black pepper. This delicious marinade could be used for chicken, beef or other fish too. This recipe takes 30 mins to make and serves 4 people. Serve with rice and a freshly made salad to add to your 5-a-day count.
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 1/2 pot virtually fat free, plain yogurt
- 4 fillets salmon, grilled
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 portion dried mango finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 individual chilli, green or red, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh coriander
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Mix together the curry paste and yogurt in a shallow dish. Add the salmon fillets and some freshly ground black pepper, tossing to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if preferred.
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Barbecue or grill the salmon fillets for 6-8 minutes, depending on their thickness, turning once.
- Whilst they are cooking, mix together the mango, red onion, cucumber, chilli and coriander or mint. Add a few drops of lime juice or vinegar.
- Serve the salmon with the chutney, accompanied by a fresh green salad.
Top Tip for making Weight Watchers tandoori salmon with spicy mango salsa
Serve with one portion of salad vegetables (with a ProPoints value of Zero - if you are on the Weight Watchers plan)
If you’re looking for low calorie meals that you can enjoy on the Weight Watchers plan, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got lots of mouth-watering Weight Watchers recipes here at Goodto.com ranging from breakfast to dinner, from lunch to dessert. Following the Weight Watchers diet has never been easier.
Weight Watchers butternut squash tortilla
Weight Watchers butternut squash and spinach tortilla is a quick, filling and delicious lunch option.
By WW (Weight Watchers) • Published
Broccoli and salmon pasta
This superfood-packed broccoli and salmon pasta recipe is full of protein and contains a third of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Salmon pasta with crème fraîche
This salmon pasta with leeks, broccoli, green beans and parsley is easy to make and tastes delicious - plus it gives you a healthy dose of omega-3 too.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Munchies skillet cookie
A gooey, delicious cookie baked in a skillet. A great dessert for sharing with loved ones...
By Jess Meyer • Published
Mozzarella and tomato ‘bruschetta’ salad
A filling salad that doesn't shy away from flavour. Perfect as a hearty lunch or light dinner...
By Jess Meyer • Published
Coq au vin pie
A warming pie packed with tender chunks of chicken, succulent bacon and a rich red wine gravy...
By Rose Fooks • Published
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
Royal Family's Christmas dinner menu at Windsor Castle confuses fans
Royal fans have been left baffled by the Christmas dinner menu's unfamiliar language
By Emma Dooney • Published
The Queen's hilariously clever trick to get guests to dinner in a timely manner
Queen Elizabeth II's clever way she got guests to dinner promptly.
By Selina Maycock • Published