White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is a taste sensation! The combination of raspberries and white chocolate is a real dream when it comes to puddings, and it's no different in the form of this cheesecake. Crunch base and really creamy filling, it's such a massive hit every time. This is a really great summer dessert, especially when raspberries are in season - but even if they're not, you can usually buy them year-round in the supermarkets so you don't have to miss out. Enjoy this cheesecake for any occasion, it's sure to bring a smile to someone's face!
For the base:
- 150g (5oz) plain chocolate digestive biscuits
- 60g (2oz) unsalted butter, softened
For the topping:
- 150-250g punnet raspberries
- 2 level teaspoons gelatine
- 300g carton cream cheese
- 200ml carton crème fraiche
- 60g (2oz) caster sugar
- 200g bar white chocolate, melted
- Cocoa, for dusting
- Mint leaves, to serve
- 20cm (8in) loose-bottomed cake tin, lined with baking parchment
- To make the base, crush the biscuits finely, either in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, or whizzing them in the bowl of a food processor. Stir the butter into the crumbs and then press the mixture firmly into the base of the cake tin and chill to set.
- To make the filling, arrange the raspberries over the biscuit base.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 2 tablespoons water, leave it to sponge for a few minutes and then melt it, either in a microwave oven or over a pan of hot water.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, crème fraiche and caster sugar. Fold in the white chocolate and pour the mixture over the base.
- Chill the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and remove the lining paper. Dust some cocoa powder over the top and decorate with sprigs of mint.
Holly has over 15 years' experience understanding and creating digital content that people want to read and share. Holly's has created news and lifestyle content for brands, such Now Magazine, Best Magazine and Goodto.com.
Video recipe! Smoked trout pate
goodtoknow has lots of easy Christmas recipes like Smoked Trout Mousse. Check out our easy step-by-step guide to making these Christmas starters with our new baking video below.
By GoodtoKnow • Published
Video recipe: Phil Vickery's ginger biscuits
These ginger biscuits look lovely and festive hanging from the tree at Christmas and they taste great too! Follow along in our easy step-by-step video recipe visit goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes
By Phil Vickery • Published
Chai latte cheesecake bars
By Keiron George • Published
Beans and sausage bake
This beans and sausage bake is packed with chunky potatoes, flageolet and kidney beans in a rich, tomato sauce. A perfect sausage supper.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Spicy chicken wings
Sticky, spicy chicken wings that will go down an absolute treat at barbecues and summer parties. Just be sure to have lots of napkins on hand.
By Tana Ramsay • Published
Baked spiced chicken with pomegranate
This baked spiced chicken with pomegranate uses one of the cheapest chicken cuts but the marinade makes it taste like a seriously fancy dish.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
This easy no-bake Milkybar cheesecake recipe has gone viral and you need to make it
By Selina Maycock • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Ben & Jerry's is launching a line of doggie dessert treats
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published