Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
It’s never too early to think about the festive season!
Marks and Spencer has unveiled its famous beauty advent calendar for 2018, and we think this could be their best one yet.
Worth over £250, this year’s beauty advent calendar costs only £35, when you also spend £35 on clothing, home and beauty instore.
Chocolate may reign as the nation's favourite way to build up to Christmas, but big brands are increasingly offering shoppers a break from cocoa overload with an impressive range of alternative advent calendars.
You'll find plenty of options available this year, from candles to Champagne, gin and even cheese to celebrate the days before Christmas, or, if you’re a beauty junkie, get your fix with this highly popular M&S beauty advent calendar.
Last year’s calendar received near-perfect reviews online, with one shopper writing: ‘Another fabulous box with try - out and some full sis of a vast array of beauty goodies. What I can’t use makes a brilliant tree present for friends and family.
‘Please keep providing these much better value than other advent calendars. Would you ask Santa to do one for the men next year too please?’
For each day leading up to Christmas 2018, you’ll find specially curated beauty products from M&S own brands and big beauty brands including Nuxe, Stila, L’Occitane, Ren and Pixi.
Here’s a list of the goodies you’ll find in the beauty advent calendar…
- Nuxe Luxurious Body Cream
- Diego Dalla Palma Eye Pencil
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery
- The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up Mask, Moisturiser and Primer in One
- Skyn Iceland Berry Lip Fix with Wintered Red Algae
- Phillip Kingsley Pomegranate & Cassis Elasticizer
- Leighton Denny High Performance Nail Colour
- Living Proof 5-1in-1 Styling Treatment
- Studio 10 Lip Perfecting Balm Gloss
- Pur Afterglow Skin-Perfecting Powder Highlighter
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Advanced Anti-Aging Skincare
- L’Occitane Verbena Shower Gel
- Autograph Blusher Brush
- M&S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Crème
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Autograph Luminosity Luxe Multi Bronzer
- Ren V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream
- Shay & Blue Black Tulip Natura Spray Fragrance
What a selection! We anticipate this bargain will sell out in record time, so be sure to join the queues this autumn.
It’ll be available in M&S stores from November 6. You just might want to put that date in you diary.