Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
American-style mini bagels work well on a buffet table, packed with mustard, salt beef and gherkins for a perfect bite-sized treat - and the basic recipe can be adapted to accomodate all sorts of sweet and savoury fillings
- 25 mini bagels, halved
- A squeeze of French's mustard
- 170g salt beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x 340g jar cocktail gherkins, drained and sliced
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Toast the cut side of the bagels on the griddle until golden. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Add a squeeze of mustard, then top with salt beef and a few gherkins.
Top Tip for making American-style mini bagels
You can use the mini bagels to experiment with lots of differnet fillings - chicken, mayo and avocado is another of our favourites!