Make these sizzling steak fajitas in less than 20 minutes for a tasty and fuss free meal the whole family will love - plus there's only 418 calories per serving.
- 11/2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 400g trimmed sirloin steaks, cut into thin strips
- 4tbsp HP Guinness sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 11/2tsp ground coriander
- 1/2tsp hot chilli powder (add more if you like it spicier)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 x 20cm flour tortillas, warmed
- 4tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- Salad, to serve
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick deep frying pan over a high heat, add the peppers and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until charred, stirring occasionally, and remove.
- Add remaining oil and fry the steak for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Stir in the HP Guinness sauce, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli powder and tomatoes and cook for 15 seconds before adding the vegetables back in and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the coriander and season before dividing between the warmed tortillas. Roll up and serve with yogurt and salad.
Top Tip for making Beef fajitas
As an alternative, roll up the tortillas, place on a baking sheet, top with cheese and grill under golden