Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
These crispy grilled tortillas are sandwiched with a tasty, mouth-watering filling of cheese, tomato and coriander. An easy snack to cook on a BBQ grill or griddle.
- 250g ready-grated Monterey Jack cheese, or use mozzarella or Cheddar
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, quartered, deseeded and chopped
- ½-1 red or green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 4tbsp fresh roughly chopped coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pack of 8 flour tortillas
- Guacomole, to serve
- Gently mix the grated cheese, chopped tomato and chilli, and coriander with some seasoning.
- Warm the tortillas for 15 secs each in the microwave to make them more flexible. Divide the filling between them, spooning it on one side of the tortilla, then fold over the other half to make 8 crescents.
- Cook them in batches on the barbecue grill or griddle. Cook for a couple of mins until crisp, then flip them over. Cut into quarters and pile on a platter. Serve hot, with guacamole in a bowl.
Top Tip for making Cheese and tomato tortillas
You can use any kind of cheese that you like; grated mozzarella, Gruyère or Cheddar cheese.