Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
No-bake chocolate, raspberry and vanilla ice box cake recipe is a summer treat that can be prepared in just 30 minutes and sliced to reveal pretty layers. This impressive cake is circled with sponge fingers and filled with three different flavours of ice cream, making each bite of the cake refreshing and creamy. It's perfect for making a delicious dessert without even having to turn on the oven!
- 1 medium sponge flan case, edge removed (we used Edlers)
- About 26 sponge fingers
- 350g chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 350g raspberry ice cream or sorbet, slightly softened
- 350g vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Dark chocolate curls, to decorate
- Line a 16cm round spring-clip cake tin with baking parchment. Put the flan base in the middle and vertically line the sponge fingers around tin.
- In a large bowl, whip the chocolate ice cream until smooth. Pour into the cake tin and spread with a spatula. Place in the freezer for about 10 mins or until slightly set.
- Repeat with the raspberry and vanilla ice cream and store in the freezer for 4 hours until very firm.
- Remove from the tin and leave for 10 mins before serving. Decorate with chocolate curls.
Top Tip for making Chocolate, raspberry and vanilla ice box cake
You could try this recipe using other ice cream flavours - how about mint choc chip, coffee or coconut?
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Mary Berry’s rum and raisin ice cream
Serve Mary Berry's rum and raisin ice cream with fresh fruit, and pancakes, or paired with a warm chocolate brownie for an indulgent dessert...
By Mary Berry • Published
Joe Wicks' black cherry and yogurt ripple ice cream
By Joe Wicks • Published
Halloween ice cream
By Jessica Dady • Published
Bolognese stuffed peppers
You only need four ingredients to make these Bolognese stuffed peppers: mince beef, peppers, cheese and a jar of your favourite Bolognese sauce.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
If you're trying to save some pennies this year, try this budget Bolognese - a simple, classic recipe which keeps the cost low and the flavour high
By Anneliese Giggins • Published
For a twist on a classic, this chicken Bolognese swaps the beef out for poultry mince. We've also add sweetcorn to make the dish even more affordable.
By Jessica Dady • Published
The Revlon Blow Dry Brush the internet lost its mind over is so cheap for Amazon Prime Day
The best-selling Revlon Blow Dry Brush that went viral online has been price slashed
By Caitlin Elliott • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Mum shares insanely easy and cheap hack to clean the pesky dust behind your radiators
By Selina Maycock • Published