Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Serve this fresh and gorgeously light frittata with a handful of salad leaves and ripe tomatoes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g pack baby courgettes, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 bunch salad onions, trimmed and sliced
- 6 large free range eggs
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 1/2tsp dried oregano
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan, then add the courgettes and salad onions and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat the eggs, Parmesan and dried oregano together with a fork until well blended.
- Preheat grill. Season the egg mixture and add to the frying pan. Stir to evenly distribute the veg, reduce heat and cook without stirring until egg is almost set.
- Put the frying pan under the hot grill to cook the top of the frittata until firm, then slide it onto a plate and cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.