A delicious seafood pasta made with crab with a hint of chilli.
- 300g linguine
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 500g white crabmeat
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the linguine and cook according to pack instructions. Drain and rinse under boiling water.
Return the pan to a gentle heat add half the oil, the garlic and chilli, and cook for 30 seconds. Return the linguine to the pan and stir through the crabmeat, parsley and remaining olive oil.
Season to taste and serve immediately.
Top tip for making Crabmeat linguine with chilli
This recipe is also good with fresh coriander instead of the parsley, and with a dash of lime juice, too.