Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
An easy-to-make dessert, this fruity crumble will look great on the table. And it only takes half an hour to make!
- 1 packet frozen fruit (e.g. summer fruits or raspberries)
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1 handful of porridge oats
- 1tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tbsp golden syrup
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (gas mark 5). Grease an ovenproof dish with a little of the oil.
- Put the frozen fruit into the dish. Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar over and stir it into the fruit.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, leftover sugar and coconut. Put the oil and golden syrup into a saucepan and gently melt. Then mix with the oat mixture and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins until the fruit is starting to ooze through the oats. Remove from the oven and serve straight away or leave until cool. The topping will be crunchy if served hot.
Top Tip for making Fast fruity crumble
Serve with a dollop of thick cream or ice cream. And instead of cococnut, you could use chopped hazelnuts or walnuts.