Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This flavourful frittata is perfect for a light and easy family lunch. Or serve with sautéed potatoes and green beans for a more substantial dinner
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1½ red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1½ yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 200g pack feta, cubed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4tbsp double cream
- 1tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan, add the peppers and cook over a medium heat for 15 mins until softened and lightly coloured. Scatter over the feta.
- Combine the eggs, cream and herbs, then season well. Pour over the pepper mixture, reduce the heat and cook for 15-20 mins until just set. Cook the top under a pre-heated grill for 5 mins until just golden. Cut into thick wedges and serve.
Top Tip for making Feta and pepper frittata
This frittata is delicious served with roasted vine tomatoes.