A simple and creamy risotto made with creamy goat's cheese and delicious smoked salmon. It is very easy takes just 20 minutes to make
- 250g packet quick-cook saffron risotto
- 1 level tbsp green pesto
- 100g packet smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 100g packet soft goat’s cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the risotto according to the packet instructions, then stir in the pesto and smoked salmon. Heat the risotto through.
- Crumble in the goat’s cheese and season. Stir until the cheese starts to melt, then serve immediately.