If you don't know what to do with your leftover goat's cheese, just put it with some strawberries and honey to make this easy dessert.
- 100-125g(3½-4oz) soft goat's cheese
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3tbsp wild flower honey, or your favourite honey
- Sliced strawberries, for serving
- Turn the goat's cheese out on to a plate.
- Halve the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds into a jug. Add the honey and warm it through gently, for a few secs, in the microwave. Pour warm honey over the cheese and fruit. (Not suitable for freezing).
Top Tip for making Goat's cheese with honey sauce
Woman's Weekly cookery editor Sue McMahon says: Goat’s cheese is also great served on warm bread with roasted tomatoes and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.