A delicious, easy salmon dish combining the sweetness of honey with the nuttiness of sesame seeds. Learn how to give your meal an added crunch with our step-by-step video
Why not learn how to cook salmon on a BBQ by following our really easy guide, for a delicious, smoky flavoured fillet.
- 2 smoked salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp of clear honey
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and, once it’s nice and hot, add the salmon fillets and fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- With the salmon still in the pan, drain the oil and add the balsamic vinegar. Cook for two more minutes.
- Cover the salmon fillets with honey and sesame seeds and take the salmon out of the pan.
- Serve with mange tout and baby corn, garnish with lemon.
Top Tip for making Honey-glazed sesame salmon
If you want your salmon fillets a bit saucier, add one tablespoon of hot water to the frying pan and give it a good stir to remove the sticky bits from the base.