This stir-fry has an oriental feel to it, with succulent pork and a rich blackbean sauce - perfect for a quick meal at home.
- 2 tbsp stir-fry oil
- 600g pork fillet, sliced into strips
- 6 tbsp black bean sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 3 cm sticks
- 200g-300g broccoli, sliced in half
- A handful of roasted cashew nuts
- Rice or noodles, to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large wok and then add the pork. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, or until browned. Remove from the wok and keep warm.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil to the wok, and stir-fry the broccoli and spring onions for a few minutes until the broccoli is just tender. Add the black bean sauce, lemon juice and chicken stock. Cook for about 1 minute for the sauce to thicken slightly. Return the pork back to the pan and cook just long enough for it to heat through.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Top Tip for making Jo Pratt's pork, broccoli and blackbean stir-fry
Serve with steamed brown rice to make this a filling and nutritious family meal.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Fortune cookie are actually pretty easy to make at home with our classic recipe. Also, when you make your own you can personalise the fortunes!
By Rosie Conroy • Published
Make some traditional Chinese dumplings with this easy recipe. Fill Chinese dumpling pancakes with a mixture of pork, soy sauce, spring onions and cabbage for a fresh-tasting filling
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Lemon chicken and rice stir-fry
Lemon chicken and rice stir-fry only takes 20 mins and is perfect for making with the kids if you're trying to teach them some new skills in the kitchen
By Jessica Dady • Published
Rosemary Conley's beef steak pie
This healthy beef steak pie is packed with a lean meat and topped with a delicious flaky golden pastry topping.
By Rosemary Conley • Published
You don't need a traditional clay oven to make naan. Learn how to make naan bread in a frying pan - for wonderfully light, fluffy bread every time...
By Sue McMahon • Published
Chicken and bacon risotto
Chicken and bacon risotto is a quick and easy meal for the whole family. Our recipe takes just 40 minutes to prep and cook...
By Sue McMahon • Published
Mrs Hinch leaves the internet in shock with very bizarre dinner recipe
By Hayley Minn • Published
This 11p lunch is perfect for saving money as living costs rise
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
These 7 everyday clothing items could get drivers FINED up to £5,000 - do you wear them at the wheel?
By Selina Maycock • Published